Tuesday, December 15, 2015

So baby #3 is on the way and I have lots of DIY projects that I would like to complete before baby arrives...next summer...so yeah, I have plenty of time. But to keep myself on track here is my checklist:

  1. A galaxy ice dye wrap size 3 or 4
  2. A galaxy ice dye ring sling
  3. A stretchy wrap (for those sweet little newborn days)
  4. Lots of knitting and crochet projects!!!
I want to make sure to do a photo tutorial as I go along because that's what I want to do with this blog: Make it helpful for all of you other DIY frugal moms out there! So I just ordered some osnaburg online and I'm sure I will need more so I'll wait until after we come back from our end of the year camping trip to order more with another coupon. I got 4 yds for 8 bucks. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to pictures and so excited a baby on way for you!!

    ReplyDelete